Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Refused claim even with a doctors letter

Do not even consider this company for your trip insurance. They refused a claim even when provided with a letter from my doctor stating it was not possible for me to travel. They said unless I was in the hospital no money would be refunded. You better think twice and read the fine print very carefully.

User's recommendation: Avoid this company. RUN, do not walk, away. Spread the word and warn others. If I could give them a zero I would.

#1963724

We are sorry the plan did not meet your expectation. We design our plans with today's travelers in mind, keeping the cost within reason and providing coverage for the main reasons you may have to cancel.

Unfortunately, like other insurance plans you have, travel insurance cannot cover everything. In the event that you have additional information that was not previously submitted, showing that your loss was due to one of the Covered Events in the policy, you may submit this information via our eclaims portal (https://www.csaclaims.com/) for further evaluation of your claim.

ID
Pros
  • Was recommended by vrbo
  • Thought i was protecting myself incase trip gets canceled
Cons
  • Useless policy because they refuse to uphold their policy
  • Are not an honest company
  • Policy makes no acception for worldwide pandemic
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

I am a property manager and need to file a claim

I am a property manager and need to file a claim. Your web site is only for travelers/vacation renters trying to file a claim need help
#1963730

We're sorry to hear about the circumstances surrounding your experience, and for not meeting your expectations. We appreciate your feedback as our goal is to provide smooth and seamless transactions for all of our partners. You may begin the claim process at https://vacationrental-us.eclaims.csaclaims.com/partner.

View more comments